The REAL Pump Advantage
The REAL PUMP is the only power spraying system on the market designed to be tough enough to replace gas engine power sprayers and easy enough on the wallet to replace pump-up can sprayers. It can easily spray from any container including 1, 5, 55 or 275-gallon sizes. Also, attach any standard garden hose to spray water, extend the suction line, or flush the unit clean.
Can be configured in 12V DC, 115V AC or 230V AC power options, both AC versions draw less than 1 amp.
The Telescoping Spray Lance extends your reach up to 40’ (12.2m) and ships completely assembled with a 1gal. per minute fan tip and an adjustable fan nozzle.
- All steel construction for durability
- Large rubber feet for stability
- Chemical resistant diaphragm and seals in pump and reel
- Utilizes a circuit breaker instead of fuses
- Pressure sensitive switch*
- Ships fully assembled
*This feature can be by-passed with our pressure activated re-circulator to continuously recirculate and mix the product you are spraying.
Multiple Power Options Available
- 115VAC includes standard 9 ft. (2.7m) power cord
- 230VAC includes standard 9 ft. (2.7m) ‘EU style’ power cord
- 12VDC includes standard 25 ft. (7.6m) power cord w/ battery clamps
Complete Spray Control Kit Includes:
- Spray control gun with comfort grip handle, quick connect fittings AND spray tip storage
- 1 – 18” (45.75cm) straight brass wand section
- 1 – 18” (45.75cm) curved brass wand section
- 4 female fan tips – 0.1gal per minute, 0.2gal per minute, 0.5gal per minute, 1gal. per minute
- 2 adjustable brass nozzles – 1 fan and 1 cone
- 100’ (30.5m) safety yellow 3/8” (0.95cm) chemical-resistant hose with quick connect open flow fittings
Easy to Clean
- Open flow quick connect fittings allow for circulation, and the pump has the capability to purge excess contents out of the unit—both make for easy cleaning.
- The REAL PUMP re-circulates cleaning solutions for easy cleaning.
Portable Easy to Use and Versatile
- The entire unit is self-contained and weighs only 45lbs., allowing one person to easily move the unit from job to job.
- Comes with 100 ft. of 3/8” hose and hose extension kits are available for up to an additional 100 ft. so you may never have to unload or move the product you are spraying from your vehicle.
- It can spray high viscosity and high solids products and will not separate water-based products as roller pumps can.
- Use the available pressure activated re-circulator to circulate products that need continual mixing.
Reduces Labor Cost
- Saves time by eliminating the need to stop spraying and pump up or refill your traditional can sprayer.
- Eliminates the need to stop and refuel your gas engine powered sprayer.
- Reduces time by easily spraying enough product to cover 3,600 sq. ft. in about 5 minutes at approx. 75 psi.
- It self-adjusts to the viscosity of the product being sprayed, eliminating the need for adjustments or changing of sprayer systems.
- Utilizes circuit breaker instead of fuses, protects operator and eliminates the search for fuses.
Reduces Material Cost
- The constant pressure provided eliminates wasted material from over spraying or losing your place when you stop to pump-up or refill a traditional can sprayer.
- It eliminates the need to fill up can or bottle-type sprayers, reducing the chance of spillage.
- The self-purging feature eliminates leftover product being left in the hose.
- Pressure sensitive switch shuts off the pump when you stop spraying to prevent bursting hoses, product separation or damage.
The REAL PUMP has a solid proven track record since 1996. That’s over 17 years WITHOUT ANY RETURNS!